Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why no calculator in widgets?

I'm using the latest version of Big Sur and I'm wondering why there's no calculator available in widgets?

thx

Mac mini, macOS 11.2

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 11:51 AM

we are just fellow mac users like you. you would need to ask apple why they removed it. you can go to Feedback - macOS - Apple and suggest that you would like them to re-add the calculator. in the mean time, you could always drag the apple calculator from your applications folder and drop it onto your dock. that's what i did to have one readily available.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2021 11:51 AM in response to nick baccante

we are just fellow mac users like you. you would need to ask apple why they removed it. you can go to Feedback - macOS - Apple and suggest that you would like them to re-add the calculator. in the mean time, you could always drag the apple calculator from your applications folder and drop it onto your dock. that's what i did to have one readily available.

Why no calculator in widgets?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.