Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth output volume

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows why when I connect my bluetooth headphones and earbuds the output volume from my MacBook Pro is low. Even when I have it in full volume the sound that comes from both my earbuds and headphones are way too low. I've tried it with my iPad Pro and there's no issue so it cannot be my headphones or earbuds. I would really appreciate the help.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 11:51 AM

Hello sharp24,

It sounds like multiple headphones sound low when you use them with your MacBook Pro, but they sound as expected with other devices.

You can try the following to help isolate this:

• Test if it happens with different applications. 
  • See if the applications you are using have setting for sound.
  • Create a test user to see if it is something only related to your user account: Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2021 11:51 AM in response to sharp24

Hello sharp24,

It sounds like multiple headphones sound low when you use them with your MacBook Pro, but they sound as expected with other devices.

You can try the following to help isolate this:

• Test if it happens with different applications. 
  • See if the applications you are using have setting for sound.
  • Create a test user to see if it is something only related to your user account: Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

Hope this information helps.

Have a good day.

Bluetooth output volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.