Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant reset my security questions

i cant reset my security questions

after i do the procedures inter my apple id and the password and continue

its send me this message :

Cannot reset security questions

We do not have sufficient information to reset your security questions.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 7:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2021 8:12 PM

armot Said:

"I cant reset my security questions i cant reset my security questions after i do the procedures inter my apple id and the password and continue its send me this message : Cannot reset security questions We do not have sufficient information to reset your security questions."

-------

Try the Following:

A. Security Questions:

Go Here: If you Forgot the Answers to your Apple ID Security Questions - Apple Support

B. For More Support Contact Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that make sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

and...

C. Keep a Hardcopy of These Answers:

Just for the Note:  If you are able to get this set up, then keep you security questions' answers in handwritten, hardcopy format (IOW: Write them down on a sheet of paper). Do not share this information with anyone whomsoever. Store it in a private location that only you are knowledgeable of and only you have access to. Moreover, refrain from keeping an electronic version of it (on your computer), as it may be accessible by users.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2021 8:12 PM in response to armot

armot Said:

"I cant reset my security questions i cant reset my security questions after i do the procedures inter my apple id and the password and continue its send me this message : Cannot reset security questions We do not have sufficient information to reset your security questions."

-------

Try the Following:

A. Security Questions:

Go Here: If you Forgot the Answers to your Apple ID Security Questions - Apple Support

B. For More Support Contact Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that make sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

and...

C. Keep a Hardcopy of These Answers:

Just for the Note:  If you are able to get this set up, then keep you security questions' answers in handwritten, hardcopy format (IOW: Write them down on a sheet of paper). Do not share this information with anyone whomsoever. Store it in a private location that only you are knowledgeable of and only you have access to. Moreover, refrain from keeping an electronic version of it (on your computer), as it may be accessible by users.

I cant reset my security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.