Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods live listen

My AirPods(series 2) connect to my iPhone (xs) but the live listen still says “connect a compatible audio device to use live listen”. I’ve tried restarting and disconnecting. I even tried updating my phone but nothing is working. What can I do?

iPhone XS

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2021 3:05 PM

To use Live Listen with your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or Powerbeats Pro, your iOS or iPadOS device needs iOS or iPadOS 14.3 or later. You also need to connect your AirPods, AirPods ProAirPods Max, or Powerbeats Pro to your device.

Use Live Listen with AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or Powerbeats Pro - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2021 3:05 PM in response to Mina5124

To use Live Listen with your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or Powerbeats Pro, your iOS or iPadOS device needs iOS or iPadOS 14.3 or later. You also need to connect your AirPods, AirPods ProAirPods Max, or Powerbeats Pro to your device.

Use Live Listen with AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, or Powerbeats Pro - Apple Support

AirPods live listen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.