Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lock sound and keyboard sound

Hi! Im using Iphone 12 from past 1 month now and after updating to 14.3 i was having issues related to keyboard texting sounds and lock sound. The keyboard sound was very high when we pushed the first button and then the volume will be normal. I found lock sound to be very annoying. The threshold of the lock sound was super high! I have updated my phone to 14.4 and I’m still facing the same issues! Hope my review gets read and hope they will fix this issue. Looking forward to it. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 3:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 3:39 AM

Both keyboard click and lock sounds can be disabled in Settings>Sounds&Haptic (options are at the bottom).

1 reply

Lock sound and keyboard sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.