Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch

Can you place the Weather Bug in any complication on the watch ? 

I can place the app in the top left compilation which displays the temperature only. I want to install the app in the center compilation but the Weather Bug option is not a choice when opening the center compilation. 

FYI, I can install other weather apps in the center compilation without any problems. I deleted and reinstalled the Weather Bug on my phone and rebooted my watch/phone and no change.

I have the newest OS; 7.3

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 6:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 8:03 PM

The app is available in the particular complication of the Watch for which it is coded to be available. If the developer hasn't designed the app to be available in the center complication, then it won't be available there.

For more questions or the rationale, ask the developer directly.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2021 8:03 PM in response to Appleaday101

The app is available in the particular complication of the Watch for which it is coded to be available. If the developer hasn't designed the app to be available in the center complication, then it won't be available there.

For more questions or the rationale, ask the developer directly.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.