Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Gallery

So recently I was browsing my pictures through my Mac, and for some reason, random pictures are appearing, some that I have never seen before and some of the random people, and I deleted them but more keep appearing, any help anyone?

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 1:13 PM

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 1:13 PM in response to JJDIOR

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Feb 10, 2021 1:06 PM in response to JJDIOR

Turn off iCloud Photo Library, or figure out who you are sharing your Apple ID with and make them stop using it.

Its not normal to have photos appear you don't recognize, it's not like it's a glitch you can fix with some established steps. If you are not sharing your Apple ID with any one, then it's something else.

We would need to figure out what is happening exactly to provide an actual solution. where where you browsing your pictures? Are you using the Apple Photos apps or are you using something else to browse them? What steps do you follow exactly when you browse your photos and you see the strange pictures?

Feb 10, 2021 1:26 PM in response to Phil0124

So when browsing my pictures they are in my archive, I view them through my apple photos, and random pictures appear, I am also thinking it might be a glitch, but that is what is happening, we saw the devices using the account and its only the 3 I use, I have changed my apple ID password many times and even set up my 2 step authenticator, and still images pop up

Iphone Gallery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.