Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV content on iTunes

Hello, i've a problem with share Apple Tv contents (original Apple TV series and film) on iTunes library. I'm not able to find contents in my download folder.

If i try to see contents from my Windows browser it ask my payment method but i've paid my account with PayPal so i don't know how to continue.

Please help.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 2:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2021 4:04 AM

Apple TV+ content is not available in the iTunes application on any device. It is available in the Apple TV app on supported devices. All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support. On Windows and on older versions macOS, Apple TV+ content is available in the browser at tv.apple.com.

In the browser, users may be asked to verify the consent by confirming credit card details. This is not about payment, but about user/age verification, to match the card details with what is on record for the account. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support. Please contact Apple Support if you have no credit card, as the online support documents do not say how to continue without that.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2021 4:04 AM in response to Flower10

Apple TV+ content is not available in the iTunes application on any device. It is available in the Apple TV app on supported devices. All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support. On Windows and on older versions macOS, Apple TV+ content is available in the browser at tv.apple.com.

In the browser, users may be asked to verify the consent by confirming credit card details. This is not about payment, but about user/age verification, to match the card details with what is on record for the account. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support. Please contact Apple Support if you have no credit card, as the online support documents do not say how to continue without that.

AppleTV content on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.