Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my money back from Apple is taking $100 in fees from my card attached today!? For apps that I don’t even use that the family has open that and not looked at again

How do I get my money back from Apple for all these hundred dollars of fees in one day from My attached credit card for all these apps that your family has looked at once and doesn’t even though they are 21 Dollars $25.09 9 Dollars etc.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 12:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 4:40 AM

No More,

Some apps have in-app subscriptions. If you have a subscription, you will be charged, even if you don't use it, and even if you delete the app. To view and cancel your subscriptions see here:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Cancelling a subscription does not generate a refund. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances that justify a refund, use this procedure:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2021 4:40 AM in response to Nomorefees

No More,

Some apps have in-app subscriptions. If you have a subscription, you will be charged, even if you don't use it, and even if you delete the app. To view and cancel your subscriptions see here:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Cancelling a subscription does not generate a refund. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances that justify a refund, use this procedure:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

How do I get my money back from Apple is taking $100 in fees from my card attached today!? For apps that I don’t even use that the family has open that and not looked at again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.