Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question about trade in and transfor data

I would like to trade my ipad pro 11inches to ipad pro 12.9inches but it out of stock at local apple store. Since I have to buy it online and I need to transfer the data of my old ipad to the new one. So could I trade in and transfer the data at local apple store after I get the new ipad? Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 12:53 PM

If you arrange the trade in while you are purchasing the new iPad on the online Apple Store, you keep your old iPad until after the new iPad arrives. You can then transfer data yourself using the following instructions Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support before you ship the old iPad. Also see more information on trading at: Apple Trade In - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2021 12:53 PM in response to zhilin50

If you arrange the trade in while you are purchasing the new iPad on the online Apple Store, you keep your old iPad until after the new iPad arrives. You can then transfer data yourself using the following instructions Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support before you ship the old iPad. Also see more information on trading at: Apple Trade In - Apple

Question about trade in and transfor data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.