Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidental screenshot

Hi,

after i enabled the double tap at the back to capture screenshot, there are times when i put down the phone on my bed or i put things on my bed with my iphone (iphone 12) beside it, the phone will take a screenshot without tapping at the back. Its annoying sometimes. Im not sure if theres a workaround without disabling the double tap at the back feature to take screenshot. Thanks

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 7:56 PM

2 replies

Feb 12, 2021 8:13 PM in response to yudz23

yudz23 Said:

"Accidental screenshot: [...]Its annoying sometimes. Im not sure if theres a workaround without disabling the double tap at the back feature to take screenshot. Thanks"

-------

Provide Apple Feedback:

If you think that this is in error, then inform Apple of this. Apple wont get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they'll know what is occurring, and what needs to be fixed in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

Feb 12, 2021 8:10 PM in response to yudz23

yudz23 Said:

"Accidental screenshot: Hi, after i enabled the double tap at the back to capture screenshot, there are times when i put down the phone on my bed or i put things on my bed with my iphone (iphone 12) beside it, the phone will take a screenshot without tapping at the back.[...]"

Place Atop a Non-Moving Spot:

When laying down on your bed at night, it will move about, so place it atop your dresser, next to your bed, and see it if that makes all the difference. If so, then it is being tapped by the sheets or what have you.

Accidental screenshot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.