Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does my iPhone 12pro max have a virus?

So my son got this message on his iPhone 12 Pro Max

and then his calendar looked like this

what do I do???

help!!!

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 8:43 PM

Morro06 Said:

"Does my iPhone 12pro max have a virus?: So my son got this message on his iPhone 12 Pro Max and then his calendar looked like this[...]what do I do??? help!!!"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Being a scam, you can report this to Apple, showing it to them firsthand. That way, they can see what is taking place. Add you screenshots as attachments, letting them know what this is all about: A report of a scam, with screenshots attached. Send it to: reportphishing@apple.com

Learn More Here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2021 8:43 PM in response to Morro06

Morro06 Said:

"Does my iPhone 12pro max have a virus?: So my son got this message on his iPhone 12 Pro Max and then his calendar looked like this[...]what do I do??? help!!!"

-------

Report this to Apple:

Being a scam, you can report this to Apple, showing it to them firsthand. That way, they can see what is taking place. Add you screenshots as attachments, letting them know what this is all about: A report of a scam, with screenshots attached. Send it to: reportphishing@apple.com

Learn More Here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tips

Does my iPhone 12pro max have a virus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.