Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arturia FX Plugins Not Appearing after Reinstall

Hello, I had to wipe my computer recently on orders from Apple tech support, since I have MY Arturia FX Collection effects plugins no longer appear in Logic. Both before and after the wipe I was/am running Big Sur and the same (latest) version of Logic and everything else.

They are correctly validated, I have: trashed my audio units cache and restarted, moved the components folder to desktop, restarted, then reinstalled components, and of course deleted and reinstalled from a fresh download the plugins in question.

According to Arturia - this may be a compatibility issue on Apple's side, as they say they have heard it before.

Any thoughts? Its rather desperately important as it is the last thing standing between me and mastering an EP I've spent a year on. Many thanks.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 1:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 3:19 AM

Solved. Arturia suggested creating a new user profile with admin rights, trashing audio unit caches and loading all plugins into Logic in that new user, then transferring that audio unit cache back to original user. It worked. So until Apple sees fit to address this, this workaround seems to work.

Similar questions

1 reply

Arturia FX Plugins Not Appearing after Reinstall

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.