Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete apps

So I have iPhone X and I have a problem with deleting apps , I can’t do it, because there is no options delete from iPhone only delete from Home Screen.

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 2:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 2:28 AM

Check this article:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

One of the options you have there is to disable deletion off apps, see if that's what is disabled.

Prevent iTunes & App Store purchases

You can also prevent your child from being able to install or delete apps, make in-app purchases, and more. To prevent iTunes & App Store purchases or downloads:

1. Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. 
  2. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode.
  3. Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases.
  4. Choose a setting and set to Don't Allow.

In your case allow deletion off apps it if is set to Don't Allow.

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2021 2:28 AM in response to James_55

Check this article:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

One of the options you have there is to disable deletion off apps, see if that's what is disabled.

Prevent iTunes & App Store purchases

You can also prevent your child from being able to install or delete apps, make in-app purchases, and more. To prevent iTunes & App Store purchases or downloads:

1. Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. 
  2. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode.
  3. Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases.
  4. Choose a setting and set to Don't Allow.

In your case allow deletion off apps it if is set to Don't Allow.

Good luck!

Delete apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.