Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Chrome pages initially appear in black and white, then transition to color - iPad 8th Gen with IOS 14.4

When I bring up a new page on my iPad 8th gen, the display is in black and white for about one second, then transitions to color. A small irritant, but I don't like buggy software. Thoughts?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 6:50 AM

Hey kalaloch,

Sounds like you're experiencing some strange behavior with the color of your display when using Google Chrome. We'd be happy to help.

To clarify, and start isolating things a bit further, please test things out in Safari and let us know if you have the issue there. If not, we'd suggest updating Google Chrome and then deleting and reinstalling it if the issue persists after doing so.

If all else fails and the issue is only occurring within Google Chrome, please contact the app developer for further assistance: How to contact an app developer

We hope this information helps out!

Take care.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 6:50 AM in response to kalaloch

Hey kalaloch,

Sounds like you're experiencing some strange behavior with the color of your display when using Google Chrome. We'd be happy to help.

To clarify, and start isolating things a bit further, please test things out in Safari and let us know if you have the issue there. If not, we'd suggest updating Google Chrome and then deleting and reinstalling it if the issue persists after doing so.

If all else fails and the issue is only occurring within Google Chrome, please contact the app developer for further assistance: How to contact an app developer

We hope this information helps out!

Take care.

Chrome pages initially appear in black and white, then transition to color - iPad 8th Gen with IOS 14.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.