Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video Not Available

I’ve been having a problem with the apple tv app in my Roku tv for several days now. I keep getting the Message: “ Video not available: There is a problem loading this video, if this continues check you internet connection”. But i can watch netflix, hulu, amazon prime and showtime... but cant watch nothing on Apple tv. I’ve disconnected the tv, restarted network connection, restarted apple tv app and check for updates and nothing seems to work

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 11:57 AM

I have this problem with my Roku Ultra. It has to be the Apple TV app. I have been trouble shooting this with Roku for several weeks. Their final response:

Thank you for writing back to us. I appreciate you for performing the troubleshooting steps but it is unfortunate to hear that the issue remains unresolved.

• We have tried all the possible troubleshooting steps that can be performed by Roku, it does not seem to be an issue with the Roku since all other channels are working
  • I suggest you contact the channel provider for further assistance related to the channel issue
  • Roku is just a streaming platform to stream your favourite channel but the channel is developed and maintained by the channel provider

Therefore they have punted to Apple.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 11:57 AM in response to Melmaris

I have this problem with my Roku Ultra. It has to be the Apple TV app. I have been trouble shooting this with Roku for several weeks. Their final response:

Thank you for writing back to us. I appreciate you for performing the troubleshooting steps but it is unfortunate to hear that the issue remains unresolved.

• We have tried all the possible troubleshooting steps that can be performed by Roku, it does not seem to be an issue with the Roku since all other channels are working
  • I suggest you contact the channel provider for further assistance related to the channel issue
  • Roku is just a streaming platform to stream your favourite channel but the channel is developed and maintained by the channel provider

Therefore they have punted to Apple.

Video Not Available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.