Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought my Apple AirPods Pro from target . But how can I tell if they are real if they have 3 different serial numbers as they claim ? Help ?

It’s target , the box is sealed . I bought it recently in 2021 but the box was been sitting there since 2019 ? That’s what it says on the box . It had a pull tab which I thought new AirPods Pro don’t come with it . Now I’m hearing that each ( left , right , the box has serial numbers that are different . I’m super blind and can’t see nothing on these things except the beginnings are the same with H? Then the last should be L but idk . Guess take it to Apple store or back to target and say this is old as crap . I didn’t pay for a 2019 model . Grrrrr

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 6:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 7:13 PM

August1016 wrote:

I didn’t pay for a 2019 model .

Yes you did. Indeed AirPods Pro were introduced by Apple late in 2019.

1 reply

I bought my Apple AirPods Pro from target . But how can I tell if they are real if they have 3 different serial numbers as they claim ? Help ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.