Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Limited Edition Fitness Challenges

Is anyone having issues receiving the February limited edition challenges? I never received the Unity one and do not have the Heart Month one today.

I have restarted both my iPhone 11 and Apple Watch series 5. They are both up to date. I am accepting special challenges via the watch settings on my iPhone.

Any ideas?

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 7:09 AM

4 replies

Feb 15, 2021 6:01 PM in response to _KimRandall

Basically, I've run into the same thing for the Heart challenge yesterday, Feb 14th. I doubled my exercise time, which is what the challenge required, which I did. But the February 'limited edition" challenge emblem never activated. And that award emblem has now disappeared from the "limited edition challenges" list.

Rather odd. Not sure how to report it to Apple other than under this community blog.

Limited Edition Fitness Challenges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.