Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer from email to desktop

My grandson sent me a link to my email with 6 piano songs he played for me. I want to put them in my desktop/screensaver so I can go there and open to listen to. How do I do it ? Thank you.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 1:55 PM

Hi 19chevy57,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to save some songs from your email to your computer. We'd like to help.

What type of computer are you using? When you first played the songs your grandson sent, did you do that on your iPhone or another device? If it was on your iPhone, have you opened those files on your computer yet?

Let us know those details and we'll try to guide you in the best way to save those files!

Take care!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 1:55 PM in response to 19chevy57

Hi 19chevy57,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you'd like to save some songs from your email to your computer. We'd like to help.

What type of computer are you using? When you first played the songs your grandson sent, did you do that on your iPhone or another device? If it was on your iPhone, have you opened those files on your computer yet?

Let us know those details and we'll try to guide you in the best way to save those files!

Take care!

Feb 21, 2021 10:37 AM in response to 19chevy57

19chevy57,

Got it.

Are you using a Mac or a PC as your desktop? Have you opened the email on your computer? If you have a Mac, these steps can help you save those files directly on your computer:

View, save or delete email attachments in Mail on Mac

If you're using Outlook on a PC, these steps can help:

Open or save attachments

If you need additional help, let us know more about your computer and we'll try to get you specific steps for that.

Have a great day!

Transfer from email to desktop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.