Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have os 10.13.6 on my late 2009 iMac, pages has disappeared, how do I get pages again?

I have os 10.13.6 on my late 2009 iMac, pages has disappeared, how do I get pages again?

iMac, OS X 10.10

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 5:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 3:21 AM

Pages for macOS High Sierra (10.13.6) needs to be in the version range 7.3 -> 8.1. If the version of Pages that you have on your Time Machine backup is in that range, then restore it into your /Applications folder. Otherwise, Apple does not provide full installers of past versions of Pages, and the current version in the Mac App Store requires that you have macOS Catalina (10.15.7) or Big Sur (11.2.1) installed.

Alternatively, you may need to use Pages for iCloud instead.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2021 3:21 AM in response to Thebeaudacious1

Pages for macOS High Sierra (10.13.6) needs to be in the version range 7.3 -> 8.1. If the version of Pages that you have on your Time Machine backup is in that range, then restore it into your /Applications folder. Otherwise, Apple does not provide full installers of past versions of Pages, and the current version in the Mac App Store requires that you have macOS Catalina (10.15.7) or Big Sur (11.2.1) installed.

Alternatively, you may need to use Pages for iCloud instead.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.