Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages Update?

HELP! I have an iMac 27"- Late 2013 running Mac OS 10.15.7 Catalina. I know it's old and planned to NOT support many apps. BUT I still need to use it. PAGES is no longer updating since it requires MacOS 12.0 or later.

My question is can I reinstall a PREVIOUS Pages to use on my mac?

Thanks!

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 8:56 AM

If you have downloaded Pages before on the Apple ID signed in to the Mac App Store, yes, you can download a compatible version from your purchase history. click here ➜ Install purchases from the App Store on Mac - Apple Support

If you have never downloaded Pages on your Apple ID, then you cannot download it now.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2023 8:56 AM in response to Mikeatl2002

If you have downloaded Pages before on the Apple ID signed in to the Mac App Store, yes, you can download a compatible version from your purchase history. click here ➜ Install purchases from the App Store on Mac - Apple Support

If you have never downloaded Pages on your Apple ID, then you cannot download it now.

Pages Update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.