Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers will not open a csv file generated by timing app, togl, nor an excel generated csv.

How can I get Numbers to open my timing (togl track) csv file? It shows headers but no data.

Is it a font issue?

I opened the exact file in excel just fine.

Tried saving from excel into a newer csv file (Macintosh csv), with no success.

This happens 80% of the time.

Numbers works 20% of the time.

I don't get any pattern I am doing that would cause this.

Does anyone have a clue?

Help me get my billing done.

Thanks in advance!

Rich

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 6:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 6:14 AM

Well, I feel like a goof!

I went back and selected the entire chart. Changed font (it listed font as Multiple-font know why???) to the first font on the drop down list "Arial" and everything rendered just fine.

Sort of embarrassed but I have been seeing this for weeks now, but glad at the same time.

Thanks for answering me so quick.

Rich

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2021 6:14 AM in response to SGIII

Well, I feel like a goof!

I went back and selected the entire chart. Changed font (it listed font as Multiple-font know why???) to the first font on the drop down list "Arial" and everything rendered just fine.

Sort of embarrassed but I have been seeing this for weeks now, but glad at the same time.

Thanks for answering me so quick.

Rich

Numbers will not open a csv file generated by timing app, togl, nor an excel generated csv.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.