Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No WHITE color text for photo markup

It is now almost impossible to add white text on iPhone photos. One post shows the wrong information. There is not an overlooked big black dot on the bottom any more. The color picker has an X on the top right that is dead. It is easy to ad black text ans some other colors. there should be a whit color button to choose

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 8:09 PM

3 replies

Feb 17, 2021 9:58 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thanks for the GIF - It goes by too quickly. I know how to annotate in all colors other than white.

After you bring up the text window, you are doing something to make the white color choice button show up. I do not get that choice. I see you clicking on a white button twice but no luck here either on my iPhone or my iPad iPhone SE 1st version 14.4 iPad 14.2

The best I can do is to click on the multi color button and then slide all three sliders to the right. At that point the X on the top right does nothing. I just now figured out to slide the whole screen down and finally the text is white. I have to adjust te sliders every time. Your version looks more direct than that. For not at least I have a work around. Thanks

No WHITE color text for photo markup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.