Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spotify AirPlay to HomePod mini not working.

I am a spotify user. I played Apple Music 1 Radio before, and now when I try to AirPlay my Spotify playlist, it doesn’t load.

In the control centre there is a feature to control other speakers and TVs- and there is two available (Apple Music and Spotify), however when I try to AirPlay Spotify, it asks whether to replace audio on HomePod mini, and then it loads... forever...

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 5:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 2:16 PM

Hi marcelczubak,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having some issues getting your Spotify music to AirPlay to your HomePod mini.

Let's first isolate this to a particular component. Are you able to AirPlay other content from your iPhone to your HomePod without any issues? Is there another network you can join and try AirPlay again? That will let us know if this is related to the network, your iPhone, HomePod or the Spotify app.

If it only happens with Spotify, use the steps from If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open to troubleshoot the app specifically.

Take care.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2021 2:16 PM in response to marcelczubak

Hi marcelczubak,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having some issues getting your Spotify music to AirPlay to your HomePod mini.

Let's first isolate this to a particular component. Are you able to AirPlay other content from your iPhone to your HomePod without any issues? Is there another network you can join and try AirPlay again? That will let us know if this is related to the network, your iPhone, HomePod or the Spotify app.

If it only happens with Spotify, use the steps from If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open to troubleshoot the app specifically.

Take care.

Spotify AirPlay to HomePod mini not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.