Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

I got a new MacBook Pro recently and I recived an email from apple with a years free subscription to Apple TV ,however now I've logged into it everything is asking for a rental fee or purchase fee is this normal and I only get free access to try Apple TV app .Any info greatly appreciated

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 2:24 PM

The offer is for Apple TV Plus, which is for Apple original programming. The area where you claimed the offer would have contained all the content available with that service. To go back scroll down to the Apple TV Channel section and select the icon for Apple TV Plus.

Note: The main TV app also contains content from the iTunes store (which has separate fees for rental/purchase) along with other subscriptions hosted by Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 2:24 PM in response to kaz2806

The offer is for Apple TV Plus, which is for Apple original programming. The area where you claimed the offer would have contained all the content available with that service. To go back scroll down to the Apple TV Channel section and select the icon for Apple TV Plus.

Note: The main TV app also contains content from the iTunes store (which has separate fees for rental/purchase) along with other subscriptions hosted by Apple.

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.