Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv subscription

I recently bought a macbook pro and I received an email,about getting apple tv for free. I did not respond to it at that time and I it was not sent to me since. I would like to activate the free subscription for apple tv. How do I do that?

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 8:10 AM

The offer has the condition that it has to be redeemed within the first three months.

The offer has to be redeemed on your new eligible Apple device in the TV app. Once you have the subscription, the service will be available on any of your devices (when signed in with that same Apple ID account).

For Macs, you should additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), then the redeem button will load (for eligible accounts only).

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2021 8:10 AM in response to vida84

The offer has the condition that it has to be redeemed within the first three months.

The offer has to be redeemed on your new eligible Apple device in the TV app. Once you have the subscription, the service will be available on any of your devices (when signed in with that same Apple ID account).

For Macs, you should additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), then the redeem button will load (for eligible accounts only).

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

apple tv subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.