Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Download Procreate again

Hi Guys,

I had iPad 7th Gen and i bought pro create in that. Now today i purchased an iPad Air 2020 but in the app store the procreate app is showing buy option instead of download. I have erased the data on my iPad 7th Gen and sold it.

I am using the same apple ID which i was using in my iPad 7th Gen. It's a very weird issue. In addition i also have an Invoice from Apple of the purchase. Is it safe to attach it here?

Can someone help regarding this issue?

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 11:36 AM

No, do not attach it here, since Apple is not here (this is a user to user tech support forum).

Contact iTunes Store support team and explain your problem, using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2021 11:36 AM in response to froz3ndagg3r

No, do not attach it here, since Apple is not here (this is a user to user tech support forum).

Contact iTunes Store support team and explain your problem, using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

Unable to Download Procreate again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.