Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icon and app

Used my notes app on my iPhone, now a little phone symbol has appeared on my iPad notes app. Why is this. My notes app doesn’t appear to be syncing between my iPhone an iPad either - storage almost full, is this why they won’t sync as they used to

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 12:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 4:18 PM

Greetings CatherineDone,

We understand that you are seeing the feature called Handoff on your devices, and we'd like to help. You can learn more about using Handoff here:

Use Handoff to continue tasks on your other devices

If your iCloud storage is almost full, that can certainly prevent data from being uploaded to iCloud to allow you too access that information on all of your device. You can learn how to manage your iCloud storage here:

Manage your iCloud storage

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2021 4:18 PM in response to CatherineDone

Greetings CatherineDone,

We understand that you are seeing the feature called Handoff on your devices, and we'd like to help. You can learn more about using Handoff here:

Use Handoff to continue tasks on your other devices

If your iCloud storage is almost full, that can certainly prevent data from being uploaded to iCloud to allow you too access that information on all of your device. You can learn how to manage your iCloud storage here:

Manage your iCloud storage

Take care.

Icon and app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.