Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The battery health

The maximum capacity of the battery is 99% after using my iphone for 6 weeks and the battery drain in without using the phone

i couldn't understand where is the problem to happen this

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 3:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 3:40 AM

See the reply marked as "Apple Recommended" in this similar thread:--> https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251292813?answerId=252490154022#252490154022

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Feb 18, 2021 4:51 AM in response to demiana97

Abnormal battery drain is most likely caused by iOS bugs, poor reception, apps that go crazy and keep running in the background etc etc etc. and has only indirectly to do with battery health. However if you drain your device every single day and let it go down to 20% or below before recharging, already being down to 99% is possible. And even though I get the anxiety because 100% is way more satisfying to see, don't worry about it.

Just charge it as often and as soon as you can. Keep the percentage above 50%. Don't just let the battery run out if you could plug in your phone instead.

The battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.