Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery

Whithin 4 weeks of using my new iphone 7 my battery health has depleted to 96% out of 100 and its draining power so fast I can’t even last more than 6 hours after i fully charge it is that normal

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 2:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 3:00 AM

Apple says that the critical value is close to 80% maximum capacity, so you should be able to use that iPhone for at least 1 or 2 years.

If you want a new Apple genuine battery, make an appointment at have your battery replaced as per this support article:--> iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support, bearing in mind that the indicated prices are valid in US Apple Stores (tax excluded, work included).

If you're outside the USA, check those prices in your country.

Regards

Giulio

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2022 3:00 AM in response to lovemore273

Apple says that the critical value is close to 80% maximum capacity, so you should be able to use that iPhone for at least 1 or 2 years.

If you want a new Apple genuine battery, make an appointment at have your battery replaced as per this support article:--> iPhone Battery Replacement - Official Apple Support, bearing in mind that the indicated prices are valid in US Apple Stores (tax excluded, work included).

If you're outside the USA, check those prices in your country.

Regards

Giulio

Battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.