Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

White line flickering glitch

Hello everyone one

so I bought an iPhone 12 Pro Max and I am noticing a bug that is really frustrating me .

when I close applications I find a white line that is flickering at he bottom of the app and at the top of the app . And I am not talking about the line that appears in order to close the apps . I think it’s obvious in the photo.

so is that a hardware problem or a software?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 8:50 AM

abdelrahman210 Said:

White line flickering glitch: [...]I bought an iPhone Pro Max[...]I find a white line that is flickering at he bottom of the app[...]

———-

Looks Fine to Me:

I don’t see anything questionable about your picture, but, if it is flickering, then is is likely a faulty device.

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

How old is this device? You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. So, if less than one year old, or if covered under warranty, then contact Apple, seeing if you can get this serviced though them.

B. Use Send-In Service:

Contact Apple Support:

Apple Send-In Service

At the moment, with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many, many Apple Stores are still closed at the moment. So, Send-In Service may be the only available option for getting this serviced. So, have Appletake this in through Send-In Service. They will send you a box; you would ship it out to Apple; their engineers would look at it; and the would send it back to you.

OR...

C. Take it to you local AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider):

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the device
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2021 8:50 AM in response to abdelrahman210

abdelrahman210 Said:

White line flickering glitch: [...]I bought an iPhone Pro Max[...]I find a white line that is flickering at he bottom of the app[...]

———-

Looks Fine to Me:

I don’t see anything questionable about your picture, but, if it is flickering, then is is likely a faulty device.

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?:

How old is this device? You have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. So, if less than one year old, or if covered under warranty, then contact Apple, seeing if you can get this serviced though them.

B. Use Send-In Service:

Contact Apple Support:

Apple Send-In Service

At the moment, with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many, many Apple Stores are still closed at the moment. So, Send-In Service may be the only available option for getting this serviced. So, have Appletake this in through Send-In Service. They will send you a box; you would ship it out to Apple; their engineers would look at it; and the would send it back to you.

OR...

C. Take it to you local AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider):

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the device

Feb 18, 2021 9:29 AM in response to abdelrahman210

abdelrahman210 Said:

White line flickering glitch: i Mean the tiny white line at the bottom of the app as in picture. the point is that I have replaced my iPhone because of this problem and when I got the new one I found the same issue

———-

Contact Apple Support:

If this is still occurring after the swapout, then contact Apple Support, requesting another swapout. The

White line flickering glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.