Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of my iCloud Calendars are not syncing with my Mac...

Hi. I had to sign out and back into iCloud on my Mac (for an unrelated reason), and in doing so I seem to have lost a few of my iCloud synced Calendars on my Mac. They are still present in iCloud, and are indeed iCloud calendars, but are no longer even showing in the list of available calendars on my Mac.

Things I've tried:

1. Closed the Calendar app on Mac, unchecked "Calendars" under iCloud System Settings, waited 5 minutes, re-checked "Calendars", reopened the Calendar app on Mac and clicked Views > Refresh Calendars
  2. Unchecked all Accounts syncing Calendars with my Mac except iCloud > Calendars
  3. Obviously closed and reopened the Calendar app
  4. Obviosuly based on #1 I tried Views > Refresh Calendars
  5. Rebooted the Mac

I'm at a loss. They were there before I logged out and back into iCloud. And yes, I am logged into the correct iCloud account.

Any thoughts?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 1:45 PM

I'm not sure exactly how, maybe just needed to wait a few hours, but this seems to have resolved itself.

1 reply

All of my iCloud Calendars are not syncing with my Mac...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.