Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Midi data in Logic Pro X region has vanished?

Hello. Hoping for some help. I have a project built around a primary midi track in Logic Pro X..."Bossendorfer Grand" and its piano/score editor counterparts...all have gone missing...the regions are still there, but no data.

Not ruling out accidental deletion as there was someone helping with the project last time it was open, but very careful to NOT save and changes made when a project is being played with for learning/experimental purposes.

If anyone knows why it has gone missing (this particular track/region was not being played with during the last session) and what I can do to get it back, I'd be most grateful...the project is dead without it.

Is it somewhere in a wastebasket or external HD backup? How could I find it and reinstate?

Thank-You.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 11:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 11:02 AM

When you didn't save your project you can try to use undo command or the undo history.

Main Menu > Edit > Undo History

When you saved your project, you can look here:

Main Menu > File > Revert To...

Similar questions

2 replies

Midi data in Logic Pro X region has vanished?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.