Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I have to buy an iPhone 12 Pro Max separately?

I just purchased an iPhone 12 Pro max

i didn’t come with a charger ?!

do I have to buy it separately?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 10:09 AM

See the following from Buy iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max - Apple

As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

We encourage you to re‑use your current USB‑A to Lightning cables, power adapters, and headphones which are compatible with these iPhone models. But if you need any new Apple power adapters or headphones, they are available for purchase.

If you need to buy a power adapter, see: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2021 10:09 AM in response to simo67

See the following from Buy iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max - Apple

As part of our efforts to reach our environmental goals, iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Included in the box is a USB‑C to Lightning cable that supports fast charging and is compatible with USB‑C power adapters and computer ports.

We encourage you to re‑use your current USB‑A to Lightning cables, power adapters, and headphones which are compatible with these iPhone models. But if you need any new Apple power adapters or headphones, they are available for purchase.

If you need to buy a power adapter, see: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

Do I have to buy an iPhone 12 Pro Max separately?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.