Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I delete Analytic data from iPhone?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 7:59 AM

Hello massoud.mg,

As mentioned in the last message, you're not able to delete any analytic data. If you'd like to submit feedback about this, you can do so using this link: Feedback - iPhone

We'd also like to provide two other links that'll help with managing the built-in storage of your iPhone, as well as your iCloud storage:

1. How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
  2. Manage your iCloud storage

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2021 7:59 AM in response to massoud.mg

Hello massoud.mg,

As mentioned in the last message, you're not able to delete any analytic data. If you'd like to submit feedback about this, you can do so using this link: Feedback - iPhone

We'd also like to provide two other links that'll help with managing the built-in storage of your iPhone, as well as your iCloud storage:

1. How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
  2. Manage your iCloud storage

Cheers.

Feb 22, 2021 3:47 PM in response to massoud.mg

Hey there massoud.mg,

We'd like to answer your question about Analytic Data as best we can.

None of the Analytics data identifies you personally. While you're not able to delete any analytic data, you are able to turn it off within Settings > Privacy > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data.

This link goes into more detail about Device Analytics & Privacy.

Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.