Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where's the calculator?

Upgraded to Big Sur and much to my chagrin the calculator is gone from the Notification Center. As a CPA this is a BIG blow. Don't tell me to put it in the Dock. It's full. Why fix something that wasn't broken?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 10:46 AM

For reasons known only to the macOS product team, they removed the Calulator widget from Big Sur. You can send direct feedback to the macOS produxct team.

Although I understand any alternative would be disruptive to your accustomed workflow, you can drag and drop the Calculator application to your Dock for single-click launch. Better than nothing, or a traditional calculator on your Desk.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2021 10:46 AM in response to Mollybelle

For reasons known only to the macOS product team, they removed the Calulator widget from Big Sur. You can send direct feedback to the macOS produxct team.

Although I understand any alternative would be disruptive to your accustomed workflow, you can drag and drop the Calculator application to your Dock for single-click launch. Better than nothing, or a traditional calculator on your Desk.

Where's the calculator?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.