Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod Stopped Playing Apple Music

My HomePod suddenly will not play anything from Apple Music, although it works fine otherwise. Anyone else? Help?

HomePod, 14

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 8:32 PM

Mine works. Are you sure your account is active? Does it works on other devices?

Is Apple Music out of service in your region? Apple System Status page

Are you signed into Homepod with the same Apple ID you subscribe with? Check on that in the home App and you can also sign out and sign back in

Note: you can only use it on one device at a time, unless you have family sharing. Make sure it’s not being used elsewhere

Things you can try:

power cycle HomePod

Reboot the wifi

Restart HomePod via the Home App,

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2021 8:32 PM in response to TopherSmith

Mine works. Are you sure your account is active? Does it works on other devices?

Is Apple Music out of service in your region? Apple System Status page

Are you signed into Homepod with the same Apple ID you subscribe with? Check on that in the home App and you can also sign out and sign back in

Note: you can only use it on one device at a time, unless you have family sharing. Make sure it’s not being used elsewhere

Things you can try:

power cycle HomePod

Reboot the wifi

Restart HomePod via the Home App,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.