Apple Intelligence is now available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When changing your email, Apple ID, and phone isn’t enough

I have taken all the reasonable steps to secure my data. It’s now clear that my devices are preregistered when I buy them under the impression and after specifically stating I want one line one user, one number. My bills reveal multiple unauthorized charges, lines. I get locked out of my phone but the bills still show activity. My mom called my number and someone answered saying I transferred it. The reps tell me the numbers are not associated with my device and the devices are missing accessories and aren’t compatible with my home app that is also already registered and linked to any devices and accounts through a remote voice activation accessed through mock WiFi names to trick me into joining. I pay for our Wi-Fi, the bill, and all the services I can’t even enjoy. This is a nightmare. It happens, it makes sense, it’s not far fetched that I’m being gang stalked but, I guess It’s ok. Anyone relate or have suggestions? Thank you!

iPhone 11, 14

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 6:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 2:32 AM

For services taken from third party websites, please contact them directly. --> Apple Trade In - Phobio | Trade-In Program Support - Phobio

Similar questions

1 reply

When changing your email, Apple ID, and phone isn’t enough

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.