Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sync erased playlists

i synced my iphone to my PC and it erased all the playlists from my iphone. What do i need to do ?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 7:06 AM

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support and fetch any purchases directly from the iTunes Store.

Once everything is in your library set up your sync selections and sync what you want to the device.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2021 7:06 AM in response to ksaporito

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support and Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support and fetch any purchases directly from the iTunes Store.

Once everything is in your library set up your sync selections and sync what you want to the device.

tt2

sync erased playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.