Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover iCloud photos from deceased family member

Hello,

My father, John S, passed away suddenly and had a company iPhone (I believe XR) issued through Home Depot. We were locked out of the iPhone since we didn't know his passcode, and his company wiped the phone after they received notice he had passed. His purchases were linked through my account, but rest of the phone was connected through Home Depot. We desperately want to recover the photos of our family from that phone. Is there any way to gain access to those iCloud photos temporarily to pick out the ones of our family?

Thank you,

Rebecca S.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 8:30 PM

My father, John S, passed away suddenly and had a company iPhone (I believe XR) issued through Home Depot. We were locked out of the iPhone since we didn't know his passcode, and his company wiped the phone after they received notice he had passed. His purchases were linked through my account, but rest of the phone was connected through Home Depot. We desperately want to recover the photos of our family from that phone. Is there any way to gain access to those iCloud photos temporarily to pick out the ones of our family?

Sorry for your loss.

See >>> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208510

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2021 8:30 PM in response to Rsadler21

Sorry for your loss.

See >>> https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208510

Recover iCloud photos from deceased family member

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.