You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Crackling sound till no sound when connect to Windows PC

Hey

When i connect my Airpods 2 to my Windows 10 Laptop, i experience the sound quality issues, however, later, my airpods creates a glitchy sound for a few second, and all of a sudden there's no more sound.

What should i do?

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 7:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 2:43 PM

Hello devinaa88,

We understand that you're having some audio issues with your AirPods Pro. We'd be happy to help with this!

Do you seem to be experiencing this same issue when your AirPods are paired with other devices as well, or just the Windows PC?

If you haven't already, could you try resetting your AirPods? Reset your AirPods

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 28, 2021 2:43 PM in response to devinaa88

Hello devinaa88,

We understand that you're having some audio issues with your AirPods Pro. We'd be happy to help with this!

Do you seem to be experiencing this same issue when your AirPods are paired with other devices as well, or just the Windows PC?

If you haven't already, could you try resetting your AirPods? Reset your AirPods

Cheers!

Crackling sound till no sound when connect to Windows PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.