Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Videos inverted after shutting off Dark Mode

I just bought an iPhone XR and when my phone company transferred my settings from my old iPhone 6s, the dark mode came with. Everything was great until I turned on Zoomed display.

It was then that my videos in Safari became inverted unless I was in dark mode.

I turned off Zoomed display and my videos went back to normal.

iPhone XR

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 5:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 12:55 PM

Hello Dave,

We would like to see how we can help you with your video. It looks like a filter is selected. With Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom 'on', triple-tap (not double-tap) the screen with 3 fingers and you should get a popup. Tap 'Choose Filter' on that popup and then 'None' on the next popup. Test to see if the issue persists, and get back to us with your results.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2021 12:55 PM in response to Dave Grandel

Hello Dave,

We would like to see how we can help you with your video. It looks like a filter is selected. With Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom 'on', triple-tap (not double-tap) the screen with 3 fingers and you should get a popup. Tap 'Choose Filter' on that popup and then 'None' on the next popup. Test to see if the issue persists, and get back to us with your results.

Cheers!

Videos inverted after shutting off Dark Mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.