Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scam application in you Apple Store

I trusted that you are monitoring what kind of application you have in the Apple Store and I was wrong. Tonight I downloaded 3 day free trial with SOMIL SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED , the app called Tracker + Followers Insights. They asked for my payment details and I though they just wanted to check for later use- as many do- and this app charged me £35.99 immediately! I never agreed to this and I have tried to contact them and their support page is not opening. I try to cancel with you- no way. I went though their feedback and I was then very concerned as I see many people were scammed by this app and you are still keeping it. Why are you still adding business with scammers? Do you want us to be robbed? This is illegal and I like to get my money back and I will think twice before I attempt to purchase something through you. I like someone to address this immediately. Thank you.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 11:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 12:12 PM

Thank you, I already have done that immediately. Finally they refunded it. My concern in here is why they do not remove these kind of app but still featuring them when they can see the feedback from the customers? Why would they allow them to scam more people? If the are not genuine, they should not be here.

Similar questions

7 replies

Feb 27, 2021 2:27 PM in response to gordana178

You may find this link helpful as well - Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support and

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

Feb 27, 2021 3:07 AM in response to gordana178

This is not Apple, we are users like you.

Contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support

Payment for all apps would be taken from your payment card not separately. You should not have typed them in.

Occasionally out of 2 million apps one may get taken over by

fraudsters. Contact your card bank fraud department and put a stop on the payment.

Scam application in you Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.