Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

two apple id’s

i have 2 phones and 2 different apple id’s. I want to transfer everything into 1 ID without losing my files such as tiktok concepts and my photos from my old ID. How can i do it and will i lose my documents?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 5:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 5:40 AM

You can't merge two Apple ID's you can't move purchases from one account to another

But you can move data. This article can be useful for that:

Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud – Apple Support

And you can use family sharing to share some of the purchases. You need to have the old apple ID in a family sharing group.

Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2021 5:40 AM in response to jayjay49

You can't merge two Apple ID's you can't move purchases from one account to another

But you can move data. This article can be useful for that:

Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud – Apple Support

And you can use family sharing to share some of the purchases. You need to have the old apple ID in a family sharing group.

Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Good luck!

two apple id’s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.