Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear sir or Madame,I m writing you in order to complaint for an iPad that I bought in November2020.

I bought as I said an iPad 8th generation with serial no DM***1GF and I was really happy beacause it was my husbands present and I could do all my job as a lawyer through that and even My MSC in financial law too and I was really excited with the potentials of that pad.I used to use the pad only at the night time after children had fallen asleep.I worked for my master and for my job as I said.At the day time I didn’t use it and store it in a book like protective case.

One night after take it in hands and started working I spotted something like a thread on the screen which proved to be a crack.

I came into contact with the store “plaisio” I bought it here in the island of Crete in Chania in Greece and they told me that they should send it to Athens Greece to tell me about cost and etc.I told them my story about how I found it with a cracked screen and they seemed not even hear me and they told me that I did it in a very unpolite way and that I should wait to tell me from Athens the Cost.One week later they called me back and they told me that the cost for replacing screen is 499 euro.I was socked telling them that I bought it 370 euro.and as a consumer I couldn’t find any reason to fix it asking them if this is a commercial policy.They told me this is so and do whatever you want in a very cruel way.I am very disappointed with your supplier here and I remember characteristically how wonderful your staff was at Austin Texas many years back when i bought an iPod in 2012.

Please help me find a way to replace my favourite iPad which my husband bought for me as a present 4 months ago.

Thank you for reading my letter.

Yours sincerely,

Alexia M.

lawyer

Chania,crete

Greece

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 1:54 PM

This is a user forum, we do not handle complaints. To contact Apple directly, please click on Contact Support at upper right corner of any forum page.

Similar questions

1 reply

Dear sir or Madame,I m writing you in order to complaint for an iPad that I bought in November2020.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.