Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Fitness + Disconnects after 5 minutes

I've been using my new Apple Watch for months without problems. I regularly run using the Workout App, my AirPods and my iPhone. I am able to maintain a Bluetooth connection with my Watch, AirPods and Phone all running at the same time. I usually run for an hour wearing gloves and a jacket that usually cover my watch. I've never had my watch loose a Bluetooth connection. Once Apple Fitness+ was introduced, I enabled the trial and tried some of the Yoga workouts. I can't get past 5 minutes. I've tried streaming and downloading the Yoga workouts. They never work. I play them on my iPhone 11 without Airpods or an Apple TV. I am close to my phone so I can see the workouts and I don't have anything else wireless in the room that is connected or interfering. I'll also mention I've used the Apple Watch phone app blue toothed to my phone without disconnecting. So why is my Bluetooth connection solid with everything except Fitness +? Would love to keep using it, but can't get it to work.

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 6

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 1:42 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Apple Fitness + Disconnects after 5 minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.