Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with a Apple Premium/Authorized Reseller

Hi:)

My country does not have Apple stores, just authorized/premium resellers.

I purchased a MacBook Air (2020) in mid-December, with some standard upgrades, but have yet to receive it, it’s been about 50 business days now.

I have reached out to the reseller several times to figure out when it will be delivered (or cancel the order), they do NOT have answers, will not commit or even estimate a delivery date, are extremely rude & disrespectful, plus they have a tendency to hang up on you (and every call requires a 40 min wait till I finally reach a rep!)

You should see what their FB page- hundreds of negative comments/feedback -all the same-goods not delivered, terrible service...

Also-they continue to advertise as if they have stock on hand...

The question is- if Apple authorized this company as a reseller (once again- there is no Apple presence here) shouldn’t their SLA be like Apple’s?

Where do I officially complain? Is this even a thing?

Trying to do everything I can to get this moving...

Thanks in advance.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 5:24 PM

Unfortunately, there is nothing anyone here can do to help you with this as no one here are actual Apple employees.

What I suggest is that you first double-check to see if this outfit is actually an Apple Authorized Reseller. You should be able to by using the following link: Find Locations - Apple

If they are listed, then they are supposed to follow the standards Apple has set for them. If not, then they are potentially falsely claiming that they are and you may want to consider legal action against them, especially if you are refused a full refund.

If they are, then you can try directly contacting Apple for assistance. You can try using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page for that.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2021 5:24 PM in response to rena777

Unfortunately, there is nothing anyone here can do to help you with this as no one here are actual Apple employees.

What I suggest is that you first double-check to see if this outfit is actually an Apple Authorized Reseller. You should be able to by using the following link: Find Locations - Apple

If they are listed, then they are supposed to follow the standards Apple has set for them. If not, then they are potentially falsely claiming that they are and you may want to consider legal action against them, especially if you are refused a full refund.

If they are, then you can try directly contacting Apple for assistance. You can try using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page for that.

Issue with a Apple Premium/Authorized Reseller

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.