Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth connection issues

I recently updated my mobile to the latest iOS 14 version. Ever since it has proved impossible to connect to my cars hands free has anyone any ideas please?

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 9:46 AM

Can you get to the Settings in your car's display and remove your iPhone from the list? Do the same on your iPhone by opening Settings ➔ Bluetooth ➔ Locate your car's connection and tap on the "i" and choose "Forget this device".

After the above is completed then pair your car's display and your iPhone once again using the same method that you initially had used.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2021 9:46 AM in response to Firn

Can you get to the Settings in your car's display and remove your iPhone from the list? Do the same on your iPhone by opening Settings ➔ Bluetooth ➔ Locate your car's connection and tap on the "i" and choose "Forget this device".

After the above is completed then pair your car's display and your iPhone once again using the same method that you initially had used.

Axel F.

Bluetooth connection issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.