Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to access all photos from icloud.com

I got a message that my cloud storage is almost full. I logged into icloud.com and viewed my photos. It only shows 27 where there should be hundreds. Under Albums there is Media Types and My Albums. The My Albums is greyed and there is a wheel spinning to the left of it. It has been going for over an hour. Is this normal behavior or is something not working?

thanks

john

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 9:20 AM

Hi coltrane58,

We see you're attempting to access your photos from iCloud.com, however most of them are missing.

If you're unable to view most of your photos, they may still be uploading to iCloud. We'd recommend checking the status of your photos upload.

• On an iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
  • On a Mac, open the Photos app. Select Photos in the sidebar, then click All Photos in the list of tabs in the toolbar. Scroll to the bottom of your photos and look for a status bar.

If your photos are still uploading from one of your devices, make sure that device is connected to Wi-Fi as the upload will not continue over cellular data.

If your photos are not currently being uploaded or if you have further questions, let us know.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2021 9:20 AM in response to coltrane58

Hi coltrane58,

We see you're attempting to access your photos from iCloud.com, however most of them are missing.

If you're unable to view most of your photos, they may still be uploading to iCloud. We'd recommend checking the status of your photos upload.

• On an iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
  • On a Mac, open the Photos app. Select Photos in the sidebar, then click All Photos in the list of tabs in the toolbar. Scroll to the bottom of your photos and look for a status bar.

If your photos are still uploading from one of your devices, make sure that device is connected to Wi-Fi as the upload will not continue over cellular data.

If your photos are not currently being uploaded or if you have further questions, let us know.

Cheers!

Unable to access all photos from icloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.