Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to sign out of iCloud without a password

I sold my old phone, but it turned out to be connected with another phone of mine. The new owner changed the icloud and I can't get out of it. I have a box and a receipt for this

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 10:55 AM

So you've sold your iPhone and the new-and-now-former owner applied their Apple ID and established Activation Lock, and you now have that iPhone back and do not have the new-now-former owner's password? If so, you'll either need the new-now-former owner to remove the lock remotely via iCloud, or you'll the iPhone and discussions directly with Apple Support and provide your information to the folks at Apple.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2021 10:55 AM in response to Vanniviiii

So you've sold your iPhone and the new-and-now-former owner applied their Apple ID and established Activation Lock, and you now have that iPhone back and do not have the new-now-former owner's password? If so, you'll either need the new-now-former owner to remove the lock remotely via iCloud, or you'll the iPhone and discussions directly with Apple Support and provide your information to the folks at Apple.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.